Colour Matters Workshop
Do you want to create a life you love? Do you want to create a home you love?
Do you want to live your dream life in your dream house?
What you focus on is what you call into your reality. Vision Boards have proven to be a useful tool to help clarify, concentrate, and maintain focus on a specific life goal.
I will teach you how to identify your vision/dreams/goals for your personal and/or professional life. I will help you to set clear, specific, and realistic time frames.You will leave with a completed vision board with clear vision for what you want to achieve..
A vision board party is a fun way to create the life that you want for yourself. A vision board is a collage representing things you would like to attract to your life.
You will learn about:
1. Create a clear vision- know what you wantWhat is Holistic and Integrated Home Therapy
2. Basic Colour Theory
3. Physical and Psychological Effects of Colours
4. Four-Season Colour Analysis and Personalities
5. How You Can Use Colours for Your Own Benefit
(Colour Meditation and Visualisation Techniques, Colour Bombs)
6. How to apply Colour Theory, Analysis and Psychology to Interior Design
7. What are the Effects of Colours on Space
8. How to Deal with Colour Problems
9. How to Develop Your Own Colour Schemes and Create Moodboards
(Olioboard, Pinterest, Kuler
10. Creating Your Own Colour Board / Moodboard
Clarity around what you want
Space to focus on your authentic life and business
Letting go of what's getting in your way
Connection with like minded people
All the materials you need to create your Visons Board, although you're welcome to bring your own pictures!
Your own Vision Board to take home, put somewhere prominent and imagine the miracles
So, what's stopping you joining me?
Have question? Contact me on 07827 932138 or email
I'd love to hear from you!
Do you want a change? Do you want more space and time? Do you want to feel great about your home and life?
Then start to take care of your home and life!
Date: 16th September 2018, 10.00 - 17.00
Venue: Belsize Park Gardens, London, NW3 4NJ
Refreshments, lunch and course material is included in the price.
The spaces are limited only for 8 persons so there is enough time for everyone to have 1-to-1 session.
Ticket price: £107
Do you have any questions? Send me a message.
Cannot you make it this time but would you be informed about future dates? Subscribe to my e-mail list.